Introducing the latest print software solutions from Caldera
Over 25 years, Caldera has built a name for itself as a market leader for RIP software and print solutions for wide-format imaging, business workflow and digital signage. Printers using Caldera software can expect to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve colour management. Perfect Colours carries a range of Caldera software products, including the latest edition of Caldera RIP, V11, the StreamLive SaaS application and Caldera WebShop, the only web-to-print solution for wide-format printing.
Caldera V11 was launched last year to coincide with the company’s 25th anniversary and the new version brings significantly more power, speed and possibilities to the print process. Armed with APPE 4 and ready for the latest Mac OS, V11 can speak multiple languages and offers improved image processing an organisation. Enhanced colour control, better file preparation and massively improved RIP speeds means that this version will allow users to push their production goal even further than before.V11 comes with enhanced benefits, including:
- PrintBleed pixel cloning technology – this new feature improves the edge finish of canvases and edge-to-edge or shaped prints. It avoids white borders along cutting edges by replicating pixels, meaning patterns are processed with razor-sharp precision for outstanding results.
- Powerful colour control – Caldera’s reputation for excellent colour management is extended further in V11 with the adoption of the latest Adobe PDF print engine, APPE 4. This allows users to create even smoother shades and gradients and offers extended spot colour handling, with the number of spot colour channels increasing from 21 to 127.
- Advanced technologies – V11 draws maximum power from computer hardware by using the OpenCL language, while parallel processing reduces RIP times through intelligent CPU and GPU use. Synch and deploy – this is a new feature that has the ability to synchronise printer drivers, media profiles and version updates across the whole production set-up.
StreamLive is an easy-to-use SaaS application that allows users to create ideal production processes, track jobs in real time and automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks. The software is cloud-based and incorporates an impressive range of features, with the option of multiple bolt-on additions.The benefits of using StreamLive include:
- It’s a cloud-based tracking software that gives remote-control over the print production process. StreamLive is scalable, with a five-user entry package to which additional users can be added.
- Use it to create customer job tickets, production tracking and files submission task automation for an unlimited number of jobs.
- Additional options include planning, custom document generation, preflight, additional storage capacity, email notification and data import/export.
As the only web-two-print solution developed specifically with wide-format printers in mind, WebShop allows users to create a customised online print store, opening up new sales opportunities and building income. This robust e-commerce platform is a fully-featured SaaS solution which integrates with Caldera’s other software products to create a seamless sales-to-production process.
- WebShop has a number of features that make it stand out above the competition, including: Orders, invoices and shipping are managed via a sophisticated sales portal.
- The variable size product function allows buyers to define the size of their print. The WebShop algorithm determines its price accordingly.
- An advance dashboard interface provides direct access to important information.
- WebShop includes an easy-to-use newsletter function for keeping customers informed of promotions and deals. Shops can be personalised using the included colourful graphic templates.
For more information on these Caldera and other products, please contact Perfect Colours on 0845 680 9000.