New additions to the HP Latex range announced at FESPA 2017
The new models, the Latex 3600 and 3200, incorporate innovative production and application opportunities and will replace the 3500 and 3100 with a 30% boost in productivity due to a number of significant enhancements. The new 3.2 meter printers support higher volume printing and an improved monthly duty cycle.
- The Latex 3200 offers high productivity across a wide range of applications including high quality retail and outdoor advertising, events and exhibitions graphics, vehicle graphics and interior design.
- The Latex 3600 is a work horse for long-run uninterrupted printing, with the ability to handle production peaks of up to 35,000 square metres per month. It’s ideal for dedicated application production, such as banners, backlits, wallcoverings and retail or event signage.
- A special tiling mode, with improved colour consistency
- HP Latex Media Saver, which can reduce wastage by up to a metre a roll
- Reduced labour time – one operator can manage up to four printers at once
- Reduced costs as fewer ink and media changes
- New automated printhead maintenance routine
- HP Service Centre, which analyses live data to predict technical issues and minimise downtime
“All of these combined features mean the machines can truly run 24/7 if you want them to, because we have enhanced uptime and performance,” says Michael Smetana, HP’s Head of Marketing, Graphics Solutions Business EMEA. “A lot of the focus was based on improvements requested by customers. Some of the very heavy installations, where customers are producing huge volumes, gave us a lot of good feedback, allowing us to reinvent the mid-volume portfolio.”
For more information on the new Latex 3600 and 3200, on the Scitex 17000 media loading kit or any of the other HP innovations shown at FESPA 2017, contact Perfect Colours on 0845 680 9000.