- All candidates MUST have 2-3 years previous sales experience
- Must be great at following a solution focused sales process
- Must be a great New Business Hunter as well as having excellent Account Development skills
- Must have a stable career history and a proven track record and be customer focussed
- Self-motivation, great work ethics and a “can do” attitude.
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for enthusiastic and creative sales account managers for various positions throughout the UK. The ideal candidate will have some sales experience within the large format print solutions industry though other sales disciplines will be considered such as MPS. The successful candidate will be required to be customer focussed and be able to understand customers’ needs and make assessments and recommendations to help them grow their business. Teamwork is also essential as the department boasts 25 other sales people, who work both together and alone to achieve their sales targets.
In the first instance please send your current CV to Jon Telling Sales Director at Perfect Colours with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role. You can e-mail email@example.com or call 020 7064 9661.
- Canvassing for new business via phone, e-mail and visits.
- Visiting current customers to develop the business and look for new opportunities in those accounts.
- Looking for new opportunities in the territory, updating the CRM software and maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Following up on leads to develop into new business sending out and following up on quotes on a regular basis.