- Fastest heavy duty printer in the world in its class
- 19.7 sqm per hour (Glossy Satin), 50% Faster than Z6100 Series
- Fully automated loading system
- New pigment inks
- Improved scratch resistance (2x better than the Z6100 Designjet)
- Chromatic Red 'The New Friend'
- Improved black density / backlit films
- Higher efficiency up to 27% cheaper than the Z6100 Designjet
- Reduced maintenance
- Improved media advance / tracking
- Faster processing between jobs
- Improved printhead consistency
No need to make trade-offs with this, the fastest printer in its class1. The heavy-duty HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer, a workhorse in disguise, enables you to offer outstanding photo image quality. Become a trusted partner with HP technologies.
Offer the shortest turnaround times1 and significantly boost productivity.
- Turn around orders in record time with this -- the fastest printer in its class1, and easily meet your client demands with print speeds up to 140 m²/hr (1500 feet²/hr).
- Print and handle high-quality photo images without losing time.
- Work more productively and comfortably with automated media loading and an ergonomic loading table.
- Maintain high productivity, respond quickly, and optimise your print quality with HP printing materials.
Provide top photo quality and maximise your offering.
- Differentiate, expand: with the new HP Vivid Photo Inks, your versatile offering includes top photo-quality and exceptionally fade-resistant2 prints.
- Take on tough photo printing challenges with a wide colour gamut enabled by chromatic red ink and uniform gloss.
- Bring in new print jobs offering remarkable black-and-white image quality; create POP displays and impressive backlit signs.
Rely on HP technology, see precise colour accuracy.
- Get the right colours and start printing them accurately every time on different substrates, thanks to the embedded spectrophotometer and HP colour technology features that help you operate with ease.
- Reliable operation: the optional PostScript®/PDF upgrade kit ensures compatibility and greater control over the final print with HP Professional PANTONE Emulation.
- Safely replace your old equipment without compromises using printer emulation functionality.
1 Compared to large-format inkjet printers under €20.000 for graphic applications. Based on the fastest rated colour speeds as published by manufacturers as of January 2010. Test methods vary.
2 Prints produced with HP Vivid Photo Inks on a range of HP media offer indoor, in-window display permanence over 1 year unlaminated; over 200 years away from direct sun. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. Water resistance and interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media.