When teamwork is critical, you need equipment that helps rather than hinders working together. So let us introduce you to HP’s latest initiative – an app-based and cloud-connected multifunction printer portfolio that’s been specially designed to meet the needs of the architecture, engineering and design community.
A family of printers that does it all
Welcome to a team that enables you to print, scan and copy from virtually anywhere using cloud-based connectivity, smart apps, user-friendly interfaces and fewer overall ‘clicks’ to print. This ‘ready when you are’ printing ethos means that no matter how large or spread out your team, it will be able to collaborate seamlessly and move projects forward faster and more efficiently.
Meet the new printers: the HP DesignJet T1600 and T2600 MFPs, and the HP DesignJet XL 3600 MFP join the exclusive HP club of the world’s most secure large format printers. Then there’s also the new HP PageWide XL 3900 for super-efficient printing. And completing the portfolio for small business and home use are the HP DesignJet T100 and T500 – compact printers providing faster data and mobile communications.
With this new initiative, HP is leading the transformation in large format for small to medium-size businesses. It’s making workplace printing as smart and easy as home printing, with enhanced security for peace-of-mind and cloud connectivity for extended usability.
HP DesignJet T1600 and T2600 – engineered for collaboration
- Scan – T2600 only – capturing changes is easier than ever with background removal, skew and quick sets
- Easy and direct printing – the new 15.6” smart interface allows easy access to project folders or USB files directly from the touchscreen of the device with a few clicks
- HP Click – printing software which allows for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents with half as many clicks
- HP Smart – the HP Smart app enables printing and scanning capabilities for individuals on the go, using mobile devices
- Speed – with printing speeds of up to 170 A2/h, you’ll meet delivery deadlines with superior performance and completion rates
- Automatic stacking – ready-to-use multi-size stacking from A4 to A0 – up to 100 A1
- Security – HP Secure Boot and Whitelisting keep your network protected, while HP JetAdvantage Security Manager keeps you fleet secure
HP DesignJet XL 3600 MFP – the most immediate and robust MFP in the market
- Designed to create a new standard of reliability, the DesignJet XL 3600 MFP is optimized to deliver immediate results through the fastest first page out in the market, so no waiting around in front of the printer
- Sustainable hardware – constructed with 25% recycled parts
- Lower running costs – with up to 10 times less energy consumption than comparable LED printers
- Reduced footprint – this printer is made for the office environment, being more compact than previous models with a 30% smaller footprint
- Silent operation – makes it ideal for busy offices
- Easier media handling – the integrated top stacker holds up to 100 pages, while two spindleless drawers enable automatic media loading.
- Security – HP Secure Boot and Whitelisting keep your network protected, while HP JetAdvantage Security Manager keeps your fleet secure
HP PageWide XL 3900 MFP Printer – new to the production portfolio
- A printer to help teams work even faster, save costs and consolidate two devices into one with mono and colour printing
- Fast access to prints – HP Click and intuitive scanning workflows enable impressive production delivery, with both instant and sustained speeds at 6 pages per minute
- Keeps costs under control – HP Smart Tracker software uses half the power consumption and tracking capabilities, running at a lower cost than LED
- Device consolidation – combining colour technology and workflow efficiency, the printer delivers stunning prints with vivid colours, crisp lines, fine detail and smooth grayscales
HP DesignJet T100/T500 – simplified large format printing with a small footprint
- Ideal for architecture studios and AEC offices, these are HP’s most affordable plotters, offering a convenient solution for on-demand printing.
- The first DesignJet plotters capable of automating repetitive workflows
- Built-in small format tray – for seamless printing of quality drawings
- HP Bright Office Inks – high quality printing on a wide range of applications, including sharp lines and precise details with up to 2400 DPIs and original HP-GL/2 compatibility
- HP Click – makes PDF printing simpler with just one click, optimizing usage and costs while achieving error-free printing
- HP Poster App – an online design tool with thousands of free templates
- HP Smart – allows mobile printing through smartphones, with easy access to files saved in online repositories
Want to know more? Get in touch with the Perfect Colours sales team on 0845 680 9000.