- High fold precision for long plots.up to 5m.
- 15 fan folding styles to enable folding any document as standard ISO, ANSI, ARCH and Afnor or no standard
- Finisher fold process extremely quite
- Perfect fold quality over the time
- Automatic fan fold and guided cross fold for documents printed on roll 36? 914mm 24? 610mm
- Able to process portrait or landscape document orientation
On-line folder for unattended low-cost use
An affordable investment that allows the finishing process to be brought in-house thereby saving time and money. An ideal solution for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry, manufacturing, utilities, oil and gas, mining, and public sector
- Professional folder designed and certified to operate on-line with HP DesignJet T3500 production MFP
- Selection of 15 folding programs from the printer front panel, EWS and HP SmartStream.
- Automatic fan fold and guided cross fold
- Maximum folding precision to support high volume printing at synchronized speed
This productive and compact ”all-in-one” solution is able to provide printing, scanning, stacking and folding operations within the same small footprint. The folder operates on-line and fits perfectly with the HP DesignJet T3500 Production Multifunction Printer allowing easy access to the scanner, stacker and replacement of paper rolls.