- Consolidated print width of 42 inches
- Rapid print speed of up to 63m2/hr
- Designed and built by Epson to provide Quality, Reliability and Performance for maximum productivity and low cost of ownership
- Produce crisp contours and smooth gradients with vibrant colour reproduction thanks to Epson UltraChrome DS inks
- Fantastic print quality with Epson reliability with the integration of Micro Piezo print head technology
- Large ink capacity system of 1.5 liters, featuring uninterrupted production with minimal interference
Small but powerful
The Epson SureColor SC-F6000 is a strong contender in the dye-sublimation market, featuring a smaller print width of 42in it enables users to expand into the soft signage industry without breaking the bank. Designed and built by Epson for quality, reliability and performance the Epson SureColor SC-F6000 has a low total cost of ownership, helping users increase their business offerings.
Epson UltraChrome DS Inks
It incorporates Epson UltraChrome DS inks which not only provide high quality colour reproduction with sharp contours and intense blacks but also gives better abrasion/ perspiration resistance and excellent light/ wash fastness. Epsons print head technology and inks combine to minimise ink usage while reducing power consumption.
Durable and robust
The Epson SureColor SC-F6000 is both durable and robust which can handle all major dye-sublimation transfer papers for a wide range of polyester applications. This gives business the opportunity to produce stunning banners/ flags, and other soft signage applications.