- Complete Epson solution Hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead High quality, throughput and long production life
- UltraChrome DS ink-set Vibrant colours, sharp contours, smooth tones and deep, rich blacks
- Produce stunning images with vibrant colours using Epson UltraChrome DS Inks
- Sublimate on soft and rigid substrates Expand production capabilities
- Low TCO High-capacity inks and low power consumption
Quality and reliability
Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads ensure high throughput and long production life, while variable sized ink droplets enhance high-quality results. Working in tandem with the printheads, Epson's UltraChrome DS ink-set helps achieve the best possible results.
HDK Black ink
Designed to help users create the best results, the SC-F7200 is compatible with Epson's new HDK Black ink. This ink has a superior black density and has been primarily developed for creating superior results on textiles.
In order to deliver superior-quality results and ensure everything works together, the SC-F7200 offers users a complete Epson package with hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper all made and supported by Epson. The printer is even supplied with Wasatch software, meaning users are ready to start printing straight away, without the need for further investment.
Low TCO and added peace of mind
High-capacity inks and a low power consumption help to keep costs down. For added peace of mind, the printer is supplied with a one year warranty as standard and users can take advantage of Epson's Print & Save managed print service programme to tightly control budget and stock.