- Hardware, software, printhead, ink and sublimation paper all made by Epson
- Throughput and long production life thanks to PrecisionCore TFP printheads
- Produce vibrant colours, sharp contours, smooth tones and deep, rich blacks with UltraChrome DS ink-set
- Offer your clients more variety with superior quality on a wide range of media
- Sublimate on soft and rigid substrates Expand production capabilities
- Low TCO High-capacity inks and low power consumption
Achieve superior-quality results
High-quality textiles can be created quickly thanks to Epson’s PrecisionCore technology and two TFP printheads. These work in tandem with the Epson UltraChrome DS ink range to create textiles with superb colour and clarity.
Ensure high productivity
Users will benefit from two high-capacity ink supply systems meaning longer, uninterrupted print runs and less time spent replenishing inks. Additionally, a large after heater and optional air dryer means products are in optimal condition for winding on to the highly-accurate take-up system.
Epson realises how important it is to keep overall printing costs down and with Epson UltraChrome inks, it is easy to achieve a very low cost per square metre. To help offer businesses significant cost savings, the SC-F9200 is available with Print & Save1, Epson’s professional managed print service package, which allows tighter budget control and helps reduce overstocking.
Exceptional service and support
The SC-F9200 comes with a one year warranty as standard with the option to extend further with Epson CoverPlus warranty options. These options include an Epson rolling one-year warranty, meaning customers can pay for a year at a time and don’t have to pay for a long term upfront.