- Up to 20 D/A1 pages per minute print speed, with the first page out within 28 seconds.
- Able to deliver mixed monochrome and colour sets in half the time with consolidated workflow.
- Can be left unattended thanks to production preflight/finishing solutions, up to four rolls, and dual 400-ml inks with auto-switch.
- Self-encrypting HDD with AES-256, Secure Disk Erase and IPSec will help to keep your data safe.
- Uses HP PageWide XL pigment inks – ISO certified for long-term storage, light and water resistance.
- Prints on HP and third-party media up to 40 in (101.6 cm), covering ISO/US technical and offset standards.
Create instant monochrome and colour prints
The PageWide 5100 is quick off the mark. Within less than half a minute, it can deliver mixed monochrome and colour sets at speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. Your workflow is super streamlined with HP’s SmartStream software – it makes batch printing as easy as pressing a button. To further boost your productivity, the 5100 can take up to 4 rolls at a time and features dual 400-ml inks with autoswitch – which means long print runs can be left unattended.
Setting new standards in accurate, durable colour prints
This printer sets new technical document standards with crisp lines, accurate text as small as two-point, smooth grayscales and vibrant colours. This makes it the ideal machine for maps, point-of-sale posters and materials, orthophotos and other high-precision applications. HP PageWide XL pigment inks add extra vibrancy, and are ISO-certified for long-term storage and light and water resistance.
The printer that cares about your bottom line
Would you be interested in a printer that can cut your production costs by up to 30%? The PageWide 5100 will print monochrome and colour technical documents at the same or lower cost than comparable LED printers, while allowing you to print, scan and copy in both from a single device. Additionally, using HP SmartTracker software, you’ll be able to gain broad control over your printing costs.
The safe solution
HP takes your security seriously. The 5100 features self-encrypting HDD with AES-256, Secure Disk Erase and IPSec.