- Get the most accurate colour matches ever with the built-in spectrophotometer
- A complete end-to-end solution, from RIP to HP media
- Produces richly saturated colour on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric
- Create your own colour profiles or download ready-to-use profiles from HP’s cloud-based library
- Get the best print quality with 1200 dpi resolution and the Smart Nozzle Compensation system
- Save up to 30% floor space – it’s the first dye-sub printer with front media loading
Colour made easy with HP SmartColor
With HP SmartColor, you can confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with the assurance of best-in-class colour consistency from device to device. This printer will automatically detect when a colour is out of gamut and get the closest visual match with PANTONE emulation. It also enables you to create colour profiles in half the time or simply download finished profiles from the HPcloud-based library.
A versatile, safe investment
The HP Stitch S300 is nothing if not versatile. You’ll be able to print onto both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric from the same device – while taking up less room. Because it’s front media loading, the Stitch S300 takes up 30% less spaced. You’ll also be production-ready and avoid unexpected costs with preventative maintenance from HP Smart Services.
Rely on the complete dye sub solution from HP
Get the best results and peace of mind as your printer, ink, media and software perfectly complement each other. At the same time the 1200 dpi printheads and Smart Nozzle Compensation system means fewer reprints and less media wastage. You’ll also save on downtime and repair costs with printheads you can replace yourself and automatic maintenance