Ready for anything
The HP Latex 3200 has been designed with your workflow in mind – this workhorse can respond to increasingly shorter turnaround times without sacrificing quality, while the automatic maintenance programme means no daily printhead maintenance is required. High-efficiency curing sends out completely dry prints, and there’s a full range options to enable you to expand your print repertoire.
Higher productivity without sacrifice
HP technology is your guarantee of great quality, even at speed. Five printing modes offer speeds ranging from 27 msq/hr for high-saturation backlits to 180 msq/hr for billboards - and whichever speed you're working at, you can be confident of the results. Banding is suppressed with HP Dynamic Swath Alignment OMAS technology and our tiling mode features colour consistency ? 1 dE2000 (95% of colours).
HP innovation for you and the planet
It’s important to us to incorporate end-to-end sustainability into all our printers, and HP Latex Technology delivers all the certifications that matter to your operators, your business and to the environment. UL Ecologo certification shows our commitment to reducing our environmental impact, while UL Greenguard Gold takes that commitment a step further. Our water-based inks limit exposure to high solvent concentrations and simplify ventilation, storage and transport issues.
Options to suit the way you print
Every user has their own way of printing, so the HP 3200 comes with a number of options to allow you to get the most out of your printer.
- In-line slitters can reduce bottlenecks in finishing and achieve quicker turnaround times.
- If you print unlined mesh banner or porous textiles, the ink collector kit is an essential option.
- The double-sided day night kit allows you to easily produce double-
- sided backlit applications for colour-accurate outdoor advertising displays in any light - front or backlit.
- Day night edge holder kit.
- Day night protector media.
- Carbon fibre spindle
- Dual role split spindles allow users to print two rolls in parallel up to 200kg each, with quick, single-operator roll changes.
- Media saver kit.