- 36in print width with a streamlined body for a small office footprin
- Direct Print and Share software with iPad printing support coming late 2014
- 5 colour ink system with 130/300ml ink tanks which can be changed even during printing
- New Canon Magenta for better colour reproduction with a broader colour gamut
- Faster carriage speed resulting in an A0 print in 41 seconds on draft mode
- HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL compatible
Take productivity to the next level with the Canon iPF780, our newest 5-colour printer with a faster printing speed that enables A0 output in draft mode in 41 seconds. Empower users with greater efficiency too, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to their most-used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files onto their shortcuts.
Exceptional quality and accuracy
Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces the sharpest, thinnest lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Get more vibrant colours on CAD and GIS drawings, and better quality red text or images for posters and POS, with the iPF780’s reformulated magenta ink, which covers a broader spectrum than ever.
More ink, less downtime
Support high-volume continuous printing, with the iPF780’s large capacity 130ml/300ml ink tanks, which can be interchanged according to frequency of use. This can actually lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to a lower cost per volume of ink. The hot-swap ink feature also lets you replace tanks during printing, which gives you continuous output, even on long print runs.
Built for demanding workflows
The iPF780 is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, and includes the ability to set palette and pen settings for CAD workflows. Bundled software includes an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, and a plug-in for Microsoft Office that lets you print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.