- Accuracy and precision come guaranteed for printing technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail
- With Epson’s unique Nozzle Verification Technology, misprints become a thing of the pastWith Epson’s unique Nozzle Verification Technology, misprints become a thing of the past
- The SC-T3400 supports wireless printing – users can print directly from their smartphones and tablets
- UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks result in water resistant inks that don’t smudge
- The SC-T3400 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines, making it the ideal printer for technical graphics
- Clean white design and a compact footprint, with stand included – ideal for any office environment
Innovation brings transformation
Whether this is your first investment in a large format printer or an expansion of your current fleet, the SC-T3400 will fulfill all your needs in printing, plotting and repro. Rest assured that Epson’s unique PrecisionCore printhead technology promises you exceptional performance and productivity – whatever the size of your business.
The latest generation of large format printing
From the occasional large format print requirement to extending your productivity to expand your business, the new entry-level SC-T3400 is a desktop or floor-standing printer that puts you in control of output, cost and flexibility. Modern, clean aesthetics and a minimal footprint ensure that it’s the right printer for any office – and you can rely on it to deliver top-of-the-range performance for superior and detailed output.
Caring for the environment
Like all Epson printers, the SC-T3400 has been developed with an ecologically sustainable life cycle in mind. Care has been taken to minimize environmental impacts and CO2 emissions for the duration of the printers life, with energy- and resource-saving design. Users can keep costs down with a choice of ink cartridge sizes, and all Epson cartridges are recyclable.