- High speed colour printing which delivers up to 4 A1 sheets per minute
- Produce sharp, accurate lines with stunning colour reproduction
- HP Designjet SmartStream cuts job preparation time by up to 50%
- Low initial investment compared with equivalent print technologie
- High capacity ink cartridges and three roll heavy media holder enables users to print 600m completely uninterrupted
- Print Black and White drawings at the same cost per page as comparable LED Printers
Overview of the HP Designjet T7200 Production Printer
The HP Designjet T7200 is a high speed production printer with low cost of ownership which produces high-quality prints on a variety of media. The high capacity ink tanks and 3 media roll holder gives user the ability to print up to 600m completely unattended. Replacing the HP Designjet T7100, the T7200 incorporates new technologies such as HP Designjet SmartStream, Crystal Preview and HP Double Swath Technology.
When compared with equivalent LED technologies the HP Designjet T7200 has a lower initial up front investment with cost reducing features. Plus the same printing cost per black and white page as a comparable LED printer.
Amazing new features such as HP Crystal Preview Technology enables operators to accurately determine the print quality of a job. This reduces waste and avoids reprints while improving current printing workflows.
The HP Designjet T7200 meets all your Black and White and Colour printing needs, using genuine HP inks higher speeds with more accurate black line printing can be achieved. Designed to be a high end production printer the T7200 can print on applications ranging from bond paper to glossy photo paper.