- Six Original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics
- Integrated 50-page output stacking tray delivers flat, collated prints
- Print without interruption—300-ft (91.4-m) media roll and Original HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml
- Save time—print directly to your printer from a smartphone, tablet, or USB drive with HP Mobile Printing
- Make your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics—opt for Adobe PostScript®
- Safeguard information with security protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMPv3, PIN printing, and other options
Give your projects the quality their deserve
The HP Designjet T930 large format printer uses six original HP inks enabling users to print stunning full colour graphics with a wider colour gamut compared to previous models, even the HP gray and photo black inks produce crisp, clean lines and neutral grays on a wide range of technical substrates. Professional architectural prints, plans, maps and drawings can be reproduced in 2400 dpi resolution while the PostScript option helps produce high resolution graphics easily.
Demand more from your printer
Building on the HP Designjet T920 the Designjet T930 features parallel file processing with 64GB of virtual memory (based on 1.5GB of RAM), this offers massive performance boosts resulting in a full color A1/D sized print being delivered in just under 21 seconds. Prints can automatically be distributed to either the media bin, or the integrated 50 page media stacker, even when printing from your smartphone, tablet, USB drive or with HP Mobile Printing.
Ensure the highest security
The HP Designjet T930 helps protect both you and your clients information by offering protocols like IPSec, 802.1x, SNMP v3, PIN Printing and other security options. The T930 can easily be configured and managed from the comfort of your own desk using the embedded Web Server and integrates seamlessly with your other office devices such as, iOS and Android devices.