- Crisp lines, fine details and smooth grayscale’s set new technical document printing standards
- High volume print production backup by HPs proven PageWide Technology
- Fastest print speed on the market even VS LED at up to 30 A1s per minute
- Reduce downtime with self monitoring, proactive alerts and automatic maintenance
- Ultra Fast processor and native PDF Management with HP SmartStream Software
- Up to 40in print width covering ISO/US technical and offset standards
About the HP PageWide XL 8000 40in
The HP PageWide XL 8000 is a groundbreaking machine that uses innovative technology to deliver fast and fantastic prints for users and their customers. Capable of producing up to 30 D/A1 pages in just one minute, it’s the fastest large-format monochrome and colour printer on the market – meaning you spend less time waiting and more time enjoying the impressive results.
The actual print time is complemented by an effective Adobe PDF Print Engine which ensures jobs can be started as promptly as possible, and with virtually no warm up time, everything’s good to go with no notice needed.
What is HP PageWide Technology?
It’s HP’s PageWide technology that makes this machine particularly impressive. The innovative use of a static printbar allows not only for greater speeds, but also ensures great quality every time. The extended lifespan over conventional printheads also keeps maintenance costs down. Most users get through 32 litres of ink before having to replace it.
Who is the printer for?
The HP PageWide XL 8000 is perfect for any business that regularly needs to meet tight deadlines, for in-house or external purposes. The volume of high quality work that this printer is capable of producing is astounding, and should make it an attractive alternative to older LED printers.
Produce better quality prints
The ability to reproduce fine lines and crisp details ensures technical documents look exactly as they should every time – this is certain to keep architects and engineers particularly happy. With much lower energy consumption than the LED alternatives as well, production costs remain low throughout ownership, regardless of whether you’re printing in colour or black and white.