- Print beyond paper—expand to self- adhesive vinyl, backlit, wall paper, and more—up to 1.37 m (54 in)
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Print and cut at the same time with this dual-device solution
- Produce high quality at speed—12 m2 (129 ft2 )/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer
- Accurate high-speed cutting and cut throughs, with LAN connectivity and HP media basket
- Minimized damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
Introducing a New Era of HP Latex Ink Technology
Like the rest of the Latex range, this printer is designed to produce vivid colours and vibrant prints with HP’s unique water-based HP Latex Inks. The technology delivers a combination of true application versatility, superb image quality and high productivity while remaining environmentally sustainable and safer for operators and workplaces.
Expand Your Expectations
Print beyond paper! Expand to self-adhesive vinyl, backlit, wall paper and much more! Prints are completely cured and dried inside the printer, ready for immediate finishing and instant delivery. Free your imagination and let your ideas be known!
Prints That Last
Prints have scratch resistance comparable to hard solvent-inks on SAV and PVC banners, with an outdoor durability up to 5 years.
The HP Latex 315 Printer is EPEAT Bronze registered - a designation for reduced environmental damage. The water-based inks eliminate exposure to hazardous chemicals associated with high solvent concentrations. The technology also simplifies ventilation, storage and transportation requirements.
The Dual-Device Solution That’s Faster Than the Rest
Unlike other print and cut solutions, the HP Latex dual device allows users to print and cut at the same time. The time-saved is substantial: not only do the prints come out dry and ready for finishing, but your printer won’t be out of action while you’re cutting. In this respect, the Latex Print and Cut Solution is a double winner - and it doesn’t take up any more space than single print-and-cut devices.