- Accuracy and precision come guaranteed for printing technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detailAccuracy and precision come guaranteed for printing technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail
- With Epson’s unique Nozzle Verification Technology, misprints become a thing of the past
- The SC-T3400 supports wireless printing – users can print directly from their smartphones and tablets
- UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks result in water resistant inks that don’t smudge
- The SC-T5100 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines, making it the ideal printer for technical graphics
- Clean white design and a compact footprint, with stand included – ideal for any office environment
Large format printing for every business
Whether your business is large or small, the SC-T5100 offers speed, convenience, better productivity and cost control. You’ll be able to maximize your profits by bringing your large format print demands in-house. For architects, this printer will provide CAD designs of outstanding detail. For advertising agencies, an SC-T5100 will let you put your message across with maximum impact. For engineering and construction companies, low cost, high speed and amazing details make this the printer of choice.
Designed and built for your next project
For once, you don’t need to make the choice between quality, speed or economy – the SC-T5100 gives it all to you without the need for compromise. Epsom state-of-the-art technology will allow you to perform complex jobs with ease, while multifunction capability will cover all your scan, copy and print requirements.
Caring for the environment
Like all Epson printers, the SC-T5100 has been developed with an ecologically sustainable life cycle in mind. Care has been taken to minimize environmental impacts and CO2 emissions for the duration of the printers life, with energy- and resource-saving design. Users can keep costs down with a choice of ink cartridge sizes, and all Epson cartridges are recyclable.