- High-speed printing of Graphics, CAD and GIS applications
- Auto media loading and switching maximises productivity and flexibility
- A choice of 110, 350 and 700 ml sizes mean a low TCO
- Produce quality, vibrant, smudge- and water-resistant images
- Print multiple formats, including data-rich files, quickly and directly
- Permanent printheads for duration of printer lifetime
Ideal for graphics, CAD and GIS
This high-speed, four-colour, large-format printer is designed to produce a wide range of high-quality graphics, CAD and GIS applications in design, commercial print, copy shop, architecture, building, engineering, retail and education environments.
Double rolls with auto paper loading and auto switching between media couple maximum productivity with flexibility. The versatile integrated 36-inch colour scanner lets you digitize large-format copies (from tracing paper to 1.3mm board) and scan-to-file, scan-to-email or scan-to-share with other SC-T printers. An A1 original can be scanned and printed in about 39 seconds.
It features 1GB of RAM for ultra-fast image processing, and an optional 320GB HDD for job caching and recall. Optional PostScript support with dual 1.6GHz CPUs enables printing of large data-rich files quickly and directly from leading design and CAD programs.
High quality output
The combination of Epson’s PrecisionCore TFP printheads and UltraChrome XD pigment ink delivers industry-leading output quality and precise, repeatable performance. UltraChrome XD pigment ink is smudge and water resistant and delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics — and the vibrant colours necessary for high-quality prints and posters, on coated and non-coated media — including board up to 1.5mm thick.