- Print with real speed: A1 print in just 21 seconds with crisp lines, dark blacks and vivid colours
- Print Black & White pages for the same cost as a comparable LED MFP
- Copy and scan with super fast speeds with advanced batch scanning and multi page PDFs
- Protect and manage confidential jobs securely with integrated Personal Identification Number.
- Intel i5 inside: Zero warm up time, print right away!
- Build for demanding high volume print jobs
HP Designjet T3500 Overview
The HP Designjet T3500 Production eMFP is HP’s first super fast production printer for the office. With zero warm up time thanks to the Intel i5 core processor coupled with a 500gb hard disk and 128GB worth of RAM, this printer is in a league of its own. Full colour A1 prints with crisp black lines and vivid colours prints in just 21 seconds, that is up to 7 Arch D pages a minute. The HD scanner enables users to quickly scan and copy documents, create pre-sets, batch scan documents, create multi-page PDF files and scan documents to email.
Not only does the new HP Designjet T3500 come with a few aesthetics tweaks, it also sports two heavy duty media rolls of up to 650ft (200m) and 1800ml ink tanks enabling greater unattended printing. Its robust design includes an overhauled integrated media stacker, now capable of holding up-to 100 printed sheets and ships with the HP Designjet Universal Print Driver for easy setup.
Printing Confidential or Sensitive Documents?
Safeguard confidential information with the self-encrypting hard drive which utilises advanced security technologies such as AES-256, Secure Disk Erase and IPsec. Plus take advantage of the inbuilt PIN technologies allowing users to protect and manage confidential jobs securely.
HP are working to improve the face of printing, with advanced technologies the HP Designjet T2500 features some great Environmentally Friendly aspects. The HP Designjet T3500 eMFP Production printer is ENERGY Star® qualified and EPEAT Bronze registered, it is compatible with FSC® certified papers and a range of recyclable HP Media. It also uses half the energy consumption per plot than equivalent Black and White LED MFPs, helping set the Designjet T3500 apart from the competition.