Awarded the 2018 SGIA Product of the Year by the Speciality Graphic Imaging Association
Between five million and 13 million tons of plastic are leaking into the oceans every year and 91% of plastic waste is never recycled!
HP Recycled Satin Canvas 330g/m² is made with yarn from 100% recycled water bottles helping to meet the challenges of global plastic pollution. Recycling beverage containers, and other materials, not only diverts materials from landfills but also saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. This canvas is also REACH compliant and is eligible for free return through the HP Large Format Media take-back program.
This affordable canvas provides single-step print production, eliminating the need for costly and time-consuming top coating as well as producing high-performing, durable canvas wraps that resist edge cracking when stretched.
Achieve an artistic look and feel for photo enlargements, reproductions, and retail and hospitality decor. Produce outstanding image quality and precise colours on this bright white, slightly textured, satin-finish canvas.
- Roll dimensions: 24"/36"/44"
- Finish: Satin
- Core size: 2"
- Dry time: Instant
- Weight: 330g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Thickness: 441 microns/17.4 mil per ISO 534 Test Method
- Whiteness: 85 per ASTM E313
- Water resistance: Not water resistant
- Compatibility: Aqueous dye & pigment inks
- Resistant to edge cracking, single-step, no top coat, easy-to-wrap canvas
- Made from recycled water bottles
- REACH compliant
- Eligible for return through the HP Large Format Media take-back program
- Vivid, true colors and sharp detail on an affordable canvas
- Slightly textured satin canvas for an artistic look and feel
- Instant dry
- Art reproductions
- Photo enlargements
- Gallery wraps
- Retail decor