- Suitable for car wrapping, inter decoration, paper transformation, sign making and multiple other applications
- The incorporation of pneumatic technology results in reduced machine setup and preparation times
- With an internal air compressor, all you have to do is plug it in and wait for it to reach the right temperature - the ultimate user-friendly laminator
- The Shield Laminator air pressure system requires less power than electric motors, so it’s better for the environment
- The Shield pneumatic system has independent pistons that adapt automatically to different media, allowing it to operate on materials that are not entirely flat
- Users have the option to predefine the pressure to be applied to the media, or to adjust it manually
Innovation in lamination
For those looking for consistently high performance combined with speed and ease of use, the Shield Pneumatic Laminator range ticks all the boxes. This innovative unit has been designed for use across a wide range of applications, ranging from wall coverings and vehicle wraps to paper transformation and signage. Additionally, hot rollers are included as standard, further increasing the areas of application.
The power of pneumatic pressure
The incorporation of pneumatic technology into the Shield range of laminators gives these machines serious advantages over the competition. Machine setup and preparation time is reduced, and a Shield laminator does not require specially trained operators. Error rates are also drastically reduced, compared to laminators using electric pressure technology.