Dye Sublimation: Taking the Plunge
If you’ve thought about taking the plunge into dye sublimation printing, now could be the time. We’ve got an amazing dye sub bundle on offer built around the Epson SC-F6200 44” printer, which comes with a Therm TX 44” Rotary Calender, Wasatch RIP software, four litres of ink, delivery, installation and training. All this for only £262 per month!
A total dye sub solution
For entry-level dye sublimation, the Epson SureColor SC-F series brings all that you need in terms of speed, strength and productivity – in fact, a complete business solution that delivers innovation for superior textile, soft signage, interior and promotional printing. If you want to get into sports, fashion, home décor or promotional applications, the SureColor SC-F6200 is the answer
Why the SC-F6200?
We chose this printer for our dye sub bundle because it offers a superb combination of quality, reliability and excellent results – all at a great price.
- Professional digital dye sublimation roll-to-roll printer
- Developed specifically for the production of high-quality printed textiles and promotional goods
- Epson PrecisionCore TFP printheads ensure high throughput and long production life
- Variable sized ink droplets lead to enhanced printing results
- Uses HDK Black ink, created especially for textile use to help produce deep, neutral blacks and dense shadows
- Cost effective to run with high-capacity inks and low power consumption
- Sublimate on soft and rigid substrates to expand your production capabilities
Dye sublimation in a bundle
We’ve taken the Epson SC-F6200 and added all the extras you need to enter the dye sub market
Our bundle comprises:
- The Epson SC-F6200
- Therm TX 44” Calender/Rotary Heat Press – delivers precision temperature fixation to a broad variety of textile applications and is perfect for transferring high-quality images onto polyester fabrics, image roll-to-roll and cut sheet applications such as soft signage and sportswear.
- Wasatch SoftRIP software – simple and easy to use dye sublimation RIP program with intuitive workflow and powerful controls.
- 4 x 1 litre ink.
- Delivery, installation and training by Perfect Colours’ skilled engineers.
The whole package is worth more than £18,000 plus VAT but in for this bundle, you’ll pay only £262 per moth – a saving of more than 30%.
Call the sales team for more information on 0845 680 9000.