Engineered for fast, reliable and precise printing solutions, Epson’s SureColor T-Series now comes with an extended three-year warranty included in the price – but it’s only for a limited time, so you’d better act fast if one of these printers is on your shopping list!
Printers for the way you work
The T-Series is a range of printers that are ideal for technical drawings, architectural blueprints, GIS maps, project management and display signage and posters. Epson has harnessed the most innovative printing technology to ensure every print achieves the highest standards of quality and clarity.
- UltraChrome® XD2 Inks – these archival-quality inks are extremely smudge- and water-resistant, delivering the brightest colour and sharpest lines on a multitude of media.
- PrecisionCore® MicroTFP Printhead – this exemplary printhead delivers precision ink drop control resulting in a true 720 dpi per colour channel, for the sharpest images.
- Advanced Connectivity – built-in Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, Wireless and even Wi-Fi Direct printing means you’re in control from any of your mobile devices.
The SureColor T Series range
- SC-T3100 – this entry-level large format printer will allow you to print highly detailed technical and CAD drawings in widths of up to 24”.
- SC-T3100N – sleek design and a small footprint sets this printer apart from the competition.
- SC-T5100 – it’s all about the detail, the throughput speed and the size of output, up to 36”.
- SC-T5100N – a desktop version that’s perfect for small offices and users on the move who want to print wirelessly from their smartphone or tablet.
- SC-T3400 – a professional-level technical printer that’s all about flexibility, reliability, detail and speed.
- SC-T3400N – high on accuracy, precision and reliability, but low on cost of ownership.
- SC-T5400 – stunning prints time after time, designed for architects, engineers and geographers who need print perfection.
All these printers are now available with a full 3-year warranty, but only until 31 March. Call our sales team on 0845 680 9000 for more details or to arrange a demo.