Faster more powerful - ONYX 22
ONYX 22 comes as a massive improvement over ONYX 21 with almost twice the performance boost and even faster RIPing speeds all thanks to the 64bit architecture. The main focus of ONYX 22 has been on improving its print preview technology, allowing prints to become more predictable and allowing users to print jobs right first time around.
ONYX 22 features the latest Adobe Print Engine 3.6 for greater PDF handling, delivering optimised end-to-end PDF workflows. There has been a few improvements to the user interface, one of these improvements is the addition of interactive job listings so operators can easily locate jobs and adjust job settings as required. User can also see live previews of crop marks, grommets marks and cut paths before they are placed on the print for perfectly finished prints.
- Drag-and-drop file handling in RIP-Queue
- Drag-and-drop Quick Sets from the UI
- Smart job submission automation workflow
- Job placement tools for enhanced nesting
- All new ONYX Colour Reference Library
ONYX Production House RIP
ONYX ProductionHouse is wide format production RIP software that delivers high levels of automation, enhanced for superior output color and quality. Print service providers can achieve a streamlined print production process and reduce the time needed to prepare print jobs resulting in sellable prints faster.
- Print to 4 Large Format Solvent, UV Flatbed, Entry Level Solvent and Aqueous in jet printers.
- Multi-page splitting and processing of PDFs
- Smart 16-Bit Processing
- Highly automated Print –> Read –> Next | Vivid Colour gamut mapping with built in Colour profiling system
- Increase productivity with quick sets and unlimited hot folders
- Print from anywhere on any system using the virtual printing feature, compatible with both windows and mac
- Create textile patterns faster with the Step-And-Repeater Module
- Process other files while you Rip and Print on the fly
- A comprehensive set of small to wide format drivers with thousands of standard colour profiles included with Production House RIP
- ONYX PosterColor® rendering
- White and specialty ink tools
ONYX Poster Shop RIP
ONYX® PosterShop® is wide format RIP software that enables shops to unify their print production process on more than one device and provides the tools to maintain consistent output quality. Print service providers will be able prepare jobs for print quickly and find it easy to automate repetitive tasks resulting in sellable prints faster.
- Print to 2 Large Format Solvent, Entry Level Solvent, Aqueous Ink Jet, UV Flatbed Printers
- Increase workflow efficiency with Quick Sets and Unlimited Hot Folders
- Virtual printing from Mac and Windows workstations
- 1 Active RIP (Native PS, Raster Image and PDF Process)
- Spot color replacement is fully automated with included PANTONE®, RAL and HKS spot color matching
- White and specialty ink tools
- Exclusive ONYX PosterColor® rendering
- Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction, job management and archiving
- RIP-and-Print on the fly wile processing other files
- Step-and-Repeater module for fast creation of textile patterns
ONYX RIP Centre
ONYX RIPCenter RIP software provides the control and simplicity needed to help those getting started in large format print production to achieve consistent high quality output at an affordable price. Print shops will find it easy to manage a more efficient workflow with versatile tools to reduce error and improve automation to create greater overall confidence in their final output.
- Print to 1 Aqueous Ink Jet or Entry Level Solvent printer
- Award winning 32-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies
- Includes comprehensive set of small to wide-format drivers with thousands of standard color profiles
- Manual spot color replacement
- Automated spot color replacement with included PANTONE®, RAL and HKS spot color matching
- 1 Active RIP (Native PDF, PS, and Raster Image Process)
- RIP-and-Print on the Fly