Explore the future of large format printing at our new Innovation Centre
In case you missed it, earlier this year we opened the Perfect Colours Innovation Centre in Sheffield. This is our premium showroom, packed from end to end with a wide selection of printers, finishing equipment and software, on display to give our customers the chance to try before they buy. If you didn’t make it to one of our Open Days in the autumn, we’d still love to see you – no obligation to buy – just come and explore the technology, ask us questions, grab a cup of coffee with the team and find out more about the printers and production processes you’re interested in.
On the print floor at the Innovation Centre
If you’re considering any of the following machines, please feel free to come and see them in action on a variety of substrates. We can arrange a demo from your own files and talk you through any questions you have about operation and performance.
Currently, our range of demo machines and software includes:
- Epson SC-F6200 – professional digital dye sublimation roll-to-roll printer developed specifically for the production of high-quality printed textiles and promotional goods.
- Epson SC-P10000 – designed for photo labs, high street photo and copy shops, and corporates looking for an in-house solution, these large-format photo printers combine high productivity, superior quality and ease of use into one complete package.
- Epson SC-S80600 – discover a whole new range of creative applications with this precise, superior-quality and productive signage and display printer.
- HP DesignJet T830 – fast, agile and intuitive, this is the smart choice for architecture and construction offices looking for the next level print technology.
- HP DesignJet T3500 – quickly print, copy, and scan from one device – and deliver complex jobs rapidly thanks to ultra-fast file processing.
- HP DesignJet Z6200 – this high-speed photo printer is designed from the ground up to maximize productivity and reduce printing costs – and it’s rated among the fastest in its class.
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut – print and cut at the same time with this dual-device solution.
- HP Latex 560 – cost-effective production, easily integrated into your fleet, producing vivid colour and consistent quality time after time.
- New Solution Multi LG – low volume cardboard packaging printer, up to 300mm per second and 1600 x 1600 DPI and economical two-litre ink tanks.
- HP PageWide XL 5100 – instant monochrome and colour prints in half the time of comparable LED printers, with cost savings of up to 30 percent.
- Océ Colorado – a revolutionary roll-to-roll printer with unique UV gel technology.
- Jetrix KX6U – an entry-level, high-speed flatbed printer, delivering high definition print quality of 1440dpi at 28sqm/hr.
- Jetrix KX7 – The latest addition to the JETRIX printer series – the JETRIX KX7 – is ideal for multiple functionality and efficient productivity, all leading to you saving time and money.
- Summa F Cutter – an award-winning solution for producing innovative signage, displays, samples, packaging applications, and more.
- Therm TX – an affordable, easy-to-use solution for all your dye sublimation paper transfer applications.
- Caldera V12 RIP software – the latest version of Caldera’s award-winning RIP suite, powered by APPE 5.
- Onyx RIP software – brings a new colour experience with next level power and reliability, dynamic print production tools and superior output.
- PrintFactory RIP software – the most complete production suite for banner, sign
and super wide format printing that is set to revolutionize the way you run your print shop.
To see any of these in action and to talk to our sales team about workflow solutions, make an appointment to visit our Innovation Centre by calling 08845 680 9000.