Media Spotlight: Charisma Backlit Textile
Charisma is a lightweight backlit textile with a smooth, non-tacky PU coating. It’s ideal for internal backlit signage and frontlit applications – and makes an excellent material for use in exhibition structures and on SEG frames.
At 195gsm, Charisma has a smooth white surface that is highly resistant to bruising, with a bright white point. The woven construction allows for slight stretch, making it ideal for Silicone Edge Graphics frames – an extremely versatile combination suited to an endless number of signage environments.
- Bruise resistant
- Can be cut from cold
- EN13501-1:2010 B-S1, d0 fire rated
- Weight – 195gsm
- Ink compatibility – solvent, eco-solvent, UV
- Yarn dtex – 330dtex
- Material – 100% polyester
- Applications – indoor, short-tem outdoor, backlit, frontlit, signage, exhibition walls
- Coating – polyurethane
- Size – 1.6m x 50m or 3.2m x 50m
For more information or to order, call 0845 680 9000.