The Perfect Colours Sign Show: Coming Soon
If you haven’t heard about it yet, the Perfect Colours Sign Show is on its way. For four days in March – from the 18th to the 21st – we’re opening up our Sheffield showroom for a celebration of all things print, with workflow demos, spectacular deals and a secret new arrival.
Reasons to come to the Perfect Colours Sign Show
- We’ll soon be announcing a range of Perfect Colours Sign Show special offers and deals
- You’ll be one of the first to see an exciting new product that will be making its UK debut at the show
- The theme of the show is automation and workflow management – and we’ll be showing you how you can optimise your production in the most cost-effective ways
- By coming to the show, you’ll get the opportunity to put all your print and production questions to our Perfect Colours print experts
- We’ll have all the latest print technology in action – from the fastest wide-format printers to the most effective RIP software and finishing equipment
- Hit the show in the middle of the day and we’ll even give you lunch
- Every person who attends will receive a FREE Amazon Echo Dot
Dates for your diary
The Perfect Colours Sign Show is too big to miss – so get these dates in your diary now:
|Monday||18 March||10.00am – 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||19 March||11.00am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||20 March||11.00am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||21 March||11.00am – 4.00pm|
Lunch will be provided on all four days. Register now for which day you’d like to attend and let us know whether you need a pick-up/drop off from the station.
The Innovation Centre is a huge space and it’s packed with all the latest wide format printers, finishing equipment and software. We’ll be running demonstrations throughout the event – and here’s what you’ll be able to see:
- The new HP Latex 1500 – HP’s new superwide Latex is fast and cost-effective, with the guarantee of HP quality.
- The new Jetrix LXi8 – a 3.2m wide UV flatbed with speeds that’ll blow you away.
- Epson SC-F6200 – professional digital dye sublimation roll-to-roll printer developed specifically for the production of high-quality printed textiles and promotional goods.
- Epson SC-P10000 – designed for photo labs, high street photo and copy shops, and corporates looking for an in-house solution, these large-format photo printers combine high productivity, superior quality and ease of use into one complete package.
- Epson SC-S80600 – discover a whole new range of creative applications with this precise, superior-quality and productive signage and display printer.
- HP DesignJet T830 – fast, agile and intuitive, this is the smart choice for architecture and construction offices looking for the next level print technology.
- HP DesignJet T3500 – quickly print, copy, and scan from one device – and deliver complex jobs rapidly thanks to ultra-fast file processing.
- HP DesignJet Z6200 – this high-speed photo printer is designed from the ground up to maximize productivity and reduce printing costs – and it’s rated among the fastest in its class.
- HP Latex 315 Print & Cut – print and cut at the same time with this dual-device solution.
- HP Latex 560 – cost-effective production, easily integrated into your fleet, producing vivid colour and consistent quality time after time.
- New Solution Multi LG – low volume cardboard packaging printer, up to 300mm per second and 1600 x 1600 DPI and economical two-litre ink tanks.
- HP PageWide XL 5100 – instant monochrome and colour prints in half the time of comparable LED printers, with cost savings of up to 30 percent.
- Océ Colorado – a revolutionary roll-to-roll printer with unique UV gel technology.
- Jetrix KX6U – an entry-level, high-speed flatbed printer, delivering high definition print quality of 1440dpi at 28sqm/hr.
- Jetrix KX7 – The latest addition to the JETRIX printer series – the JETRIX KX7 – is ideal for multiple functionality and efficient productivity, all leading to you saving time and money.
- Summa F Cutter – an award-winning solution for producing innovative signage, displays, samples, packaging applications, and more.
- Therm TX – an affordable, easy-to-use solution for all your dye sublimation paper transfer applications.
- Caldera V12 RIP software – the latest version of Caldera’s award-winning RIP suite, powered by APPE 5.
- Onyx RIP software – brings a new colour experience with next level power and reliability, dynamic print production tools and superior output.
- PrintFactory RIP software – the most complete production suite for banner, sign
and super wide format printing that is set to revolutionize the way you run your print shop.
Claim your FREE Amazon Echo Dot
Register to attend one of our Sign Show days and after you’ve been to the event, we’ll send you a FREE Amazon Echo Dot.
REGISTER HERE Sign show
Or call the sales team on 0845 680 9000 to make an appointment.