See the new HP Latex 1500 in action – on screen and live!
How would you like to see HP’s new superwide Latex 1500 in action? If you’re interested in this high-speed, 3.2-metre-wide print solution, we can show it to you two ways: first, take a look at HP’s brilliant video of the 1500 in action – and then come down to the Perfect Colours Innovation Centre in Sheffield to see our latest addition for yourself.
The Latex 1500 on screen
HP’s video shows off the 1500 from every angle – and what a beauty it is. Building on the success of the proven Latex 3000 series, this new offering is a robust, affordable super-wide printing solution that will provide fast turnarounds on a broad range of indoor and outdoor applications, including PVC banners, self-adhesive vinyl, textiles and double-sided prints.
Now see it for yourself
There’s nothing quite like seeing a great printer in action – and the Latex 1500 doesn’t disappoint. We know this, because we’ve just taken delivery of one at our Perfect Colours Innovation Centre in Sheffield – and now we’re inviting you to come along and take a look.
Ring our sales team on 0845 680 9000 to make an appointment or book your place on one of our upcoming Perfect Colours Sign Show open days:
|Monday||18 March||10.00am – 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||19 March||11.00am – 8.00pm|
|Wednesday||20 March||11.00am – 8.00pm|
|Thursday||21 March||11.00am – 4.00pm|
Not only will you be able to see the Latex 1500 in action, but the open days will feature a whole range of workflow demonstrations, free lunch and a free Amazon Echo Dot for everyone who attends.
Register here: Sign show
The Latex 1500: the fast and affordable superwide
Just because you’re printing superwide, doesn’t mean you have to print slowly. With the Latex 1500 you’ll be super-productive, with print speeds of up to 45 m2 per hour on SAV at indoor quality and 74 m2 on PVC banner at outdoor quality. It can also print textiles at speed – up to 24 m2 per hour. Furthermore, as the prints come out dry and scratch resistant straight away, you’ll also save time on drying.
To enhance productivity still further, there are a number of useful options, such as the double-sided day night kit to automatically print double-sided backlit applications, or the optional ink collector kit for porous textiles.
- HP Latex Optimizer – high image quality at high speed
- HP Latex Inks – just as scratch resistant as hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- HP OMAS and spectrophotometer – for reliable print quality and colours
- HP Latex printheads – 1200 dpi resolution for top quality printing for the life of your printer
- Odourless prints – great for places where solvent and UV aren’t suitable
- High-efficiency curing – prints come out instantly dry
- Automatic maintenance – with automatic drop detection and novel replacement
- Printer status beacon – for at-a-glance monitoring in a busy print shop
- Internal print server – puts you in control of your job queue
- Media saver – saves money by preserving media during the loading process
- Multiple options available – including roll-to-freefall kit, ink collector kit, dual roll kit and double-sided day night kit
If you’d like to see our new Latex 1500 put through its paces, call 0845 680 9000 for an appointment now or come to one of the Perfect Colours Sign Shows on 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st March.