We’re going wider than ever – with an HP Latex 1500
There are times when you need to print wide and there are times when you need to print superwide – and the HP Latex 1500 can accommodate up to 3.2m or 126 inches! This is a giant of a printer, but we’ve managed to find space for it in our Perfect Colours Innovation Centre, which means you’ll get the chance to come and see it in action very soon.
The fast and affordable superwide
Just because you’re printing superwide, doesn’t mean you have to print slowly. With the Latex 1500 you’ll be super-productive, with print speeds of up to 45 m2 per hour on SAV at indoor quality and 74 m2 on PVC banner at outdoor quality. It can also print textiles at speed – up to 24 m2 per hour. Furthermore, as the prints come out dry and scratch resistant straight away, you’ll also save time on drying.
To enhance productivity still further, there are a number of useful options, such as the double-sided day night kit to automatically print double-sided backlit applications, or the optional ink collector kit for porous textiles.
HP quality guaranteed
HP’s innovative technology has a reputation for excellence and the Latex 1500 features an embedded spectrophotometer for superb colour results. You can match tile edges confidently as advanced features enable brilliant colour consistency, while you’re assured of quality print after print with the 1200 dpi HP Thermal Inkjet printheads, auto nozzle replacement, and routine HP Print Care preventative maintenance.
The cost-effective superwide printer
The Latex 1500 will reduce your running costs thanks to HP’s economic five-litre ink cartridges and a robust roll-to-roll design that can accommodate up to 150 m2 PVC banner production – allowing for more unattended printing.
- HP Latex Optimizer – high image quality at high speed
- HP Latex Inks – just as scratch resistant as hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- HP OMAS and spectrophotometer – for reliable print quality and colours
- HP Latex printheads – 1200 dpi resolution for top quality printing for the life of your printer
- Odourless prints – great for places where solvent and UV aren’t suitable
- High-efficiency curing – prints come out instantly dry
- Automatic maintenance – with automatic drop detection and novel replacement
- Printer status beacon – for at-a-glance monitoring in a busy print shop
- Internal print server – puts you in control of your job queue
- Media saver – saves money by preserving media during the loading process
- Multiple options available – including roll-to-freefall kit, ink collector kit, dual roll kit and double-sided day night kit