As information and updates on the evolving developments of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) are communicated by authorities, the pandemic is causing significant disruption and impacting on society and business alike. At Perfect Colours Ltd we believe that how we support and communicate with our customers is just as important as the quality of the products we deliver and we therefore wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the measures we are taking to mitigate the impact on your business.
We currently remain unaffected by the virus and are seeing little or no disruption to our operations.
All deliveries and installations are proceeding as normal. We traditionally maintain a significant
inventory of components and we are in daily contact with our suppliers, both domestic and foreign,
to try and maintain a smooth flow of goods. Should our situation change in any way that affects our
ability to ensure timely delivery, we will contact you immediately.
While we value ensuring your orders are delivered as scheduled, our first priority remains the Health & Safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers. We are therefore taking the following steps in this regard.
Avoiding non-essential travel
• Ensuring none of our employees have recently travelled to any of the destinations identified as high-risk by the WHO
• Communicating with employees and advising them to stay home if ill or exposed to coronavirus and seeking medical attention as required.
• Increasing the cleaning of our offices and communal areas.
• Communicating the need for employees to practice good hygiene through thorough handwashing, coughing into elbows etc
• Providing Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes to our drivers, installation teams and area account managers
• Asking all customer facing employees including Area Account Managers, Drivers and Installation Team members to conduct a daily temperature check before they attend customer premises
We will continue to monitor events and Government advice as this situation develops. However, we are currently operating at full capacity so if there is any way in which we can assist you, please contact your Account Manager or our Customer Service Team.
We're here to help. Whether you're looking to get started with a large format printer or you've been in the industry for years, our team of qualified specialists are always happy to lend a hand. Give us a call on 0845 680 9000.
Our doors are open from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but you can drop us an email at anytime and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.