Welcoming in our new Jetrix LXi8
The Perfect Colours Innovation Centre in Sheffield just keeps getting better and better! This week, we’ve taken delivery of a new Jetrix LXi8 UV printer and now we’re getting ready to put it through its paces. If you’d like to come and see it in action, get in touch to arrange an appointment – we look forward to seeing you.
The Jetrix LXi8 – a high-speed beauty!
This printer will blow you away with its speed! The 3.2m wide UV flatbed has been specifically developed to print at over 180sqm/hr, while still delivering outstanding results. There are also some interesting new features to look out for, including InkTec’s latest generation UV ink and the dedicated Jetrix Graphical User Interface which brings simplification and automation to a whole new level.
- Sophisticated flatbed and vacuum system – the LXi8 is robust and stable enough to take all you can throw at it, while two automatically controlled vacuum zones ensure that substrates lie completely flat during the printing process.
- Latest generation Konica Minolta printheads – InkTec has doubled the speed of this new printer, which achieves photorealistic printing with high resolution and variable dot.
- Efficient LED curing system – compared to mercury lamps, the LED lamp life on the LXi8 is 20k hours, providing eco-friendly printing that uses 35% less energy than the equivalent mercury lamp printer. It also means no more media deformation due to the impact of heat.
- Enhanced automation – including automatic anti-head crash system and automated pin registration for fast and accurate media placement.
- Excellent safety functions – there’s a laser-guided safety sensor to avoid accidents, which slows down the head carriage when objects are detected, plus the automatic anti-head crash system to protect against head damage.
- User-friendly graphic user interface software – to facilitate higher quality print at faster speeds.
- Optional anti-static system – this ionizing system creates an extensive anti-static effect on certain substrates.
For more information or to visit the Perfect Colours Innovation Centre for a demo, call our sales team on 0845 680 9000.