- You’ll be able to control the folder and select folding styles using HP SmartStream software, your print driver or the printer touchscreen.
- Experience reliable system operation with bi-directional communication between the printer and the folder.
- You can monitor and manage HP Folding solutions from your printer’s front panel – and the job queue halts when the folder has stopped.
- You’ll finish jobs fast with folding speeds of up to 23m or 75ft per minute.
- The folder offers a variety of folding standards including DIN, AFNOR, ANSI and US.
- Efficiently fold all your CAD documents by using either pre-defined or custom folding programs.
Full online integration
The HP F60 puts you in control of all your folding by using either HP SmartStream software, your print driver, the scanner of the printer touchscreen. You’ll discover reliable system operation, enhanced by the bi-directional communication between the printer and the folder. Furthermore, if the folder stops, the job queue is halted, making it easy to monitor and manage your folding.
High speed folding
Using an HP Folder will boost your end-to-end productivity, as they can work at the same linear speed as your HP PageWide XL printer. This means jobs are completed quickly, with folding speeds of up to 23m or 75ft per minute.
The versatile folding solutions
Pick the right HP folding solution for your workspace and volume needs – the F40 offers a more compact end-to-end solution. Whichever one you go for, you’ll be able to efficiently fold all your CAD documents by using either pre-defined or custom folding programs, which a choice of folding standards including DIN, AFNOR, ANSI and US.