- Large Print width of 64in
- High quality output of up to 720x1440dpi
- Better quality prints with higher through prints thanks to the Micro Piezo Print Head Technology
- Produce stunning images with vibrant colours using Epson UltraChrome DS Inks
- Superior print speed of up to 57m2/hr
- Large ink capacity with easily refillable 1.5 litre ink system
Designed and built by Epson
The Epson SureColor SC-F7100 is the first dye-sublimation printer to be completed designed and manufactured by Epson. It builds on Epsons reputation for quality and reliability, offering a complete solution for print companies involved in soft signage, fabric and textile printing. Featuring an innovative single-operator media loading system and a range of optional features the Epson SureColor SC-F7100 is exceptionally easy to use and easy to integrate with an existing printing workflow.
High speed print with exceptional quality
Printing at high speeds is made possible thanks to the Micro Piezo print head technology, this combined with Epson UltraChrome DS inks enables users to print stunning, high quality images and designs, with strong colour reproduction, sharp contours and smooth gradients. Best of all the ink adhesion gives better abrasion/ perspiration resistance and excellent light/ wash fastness.