Maximize Printing Resources
The Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer from HP is designed to maximize your printing resources and make in-house printing more affordable. The large ink tanks cut down the cost per page and its automatic calibration saves resources by calibrating without printing a calibration sheet. The HP Vivera ink produces high-quality prints in both grayscale and color and is engineered to resist smudging, fading, and water damage.
The printer has its own built-in 160 GB hard disk which means none of the computer's RAM is used for printing, letting you continue your work while printing large files. Having the built-in hard disk also means you can store commonly printed files in the printer for easy anytime access from anywhere on your local network. The printer comes with a browser-based interface that lets anyone connected to the network monitor the printer's progress. Included with the printer is HP's Instant Printing Pro, letting you add multiple files to the print queue without having to open each one. Once the files are in the queue you can dictate to the printer when the files should be printed. Because the printer constantly monitors resources, it's able to calculate whether or not it has enough supplies left for the next job, saving you time and resources.
Easy And Intuitive
- With this printer you save half the steps needed to get a print so it's easier, and you're more productive. Take advantage of a printer that is so easy and intuitive, you'll wonder why you waited to bring large-format printing in house.
- Eliminate and automate many of the steps involved with traditional large-format printing. HP Instant Printing Pro streamlines the printing process from beginning to end with fast, easy file preparation and automatic nesting, preview, orientation, and crop marks.
- Achieve your desired colors quickly while minimizing unnecessary and expensive trial-and-error printing. This printer's embedded spectrophotometer enables automatic calibration and profiling for greater color accuracy and consistency.
- Save up to 5 minutes on every print. Add large-format printing to your offering without slowing down your workflow. Eliminate time-consuming steps, see fast speeds, and process and manage jobs more effectively with high productivity.
- Speed up the printing process by eliminating some of the time-consuming steps along the way. The HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer lets you submit many files at a time, directly to the printer, without having to wait to open an application.
- Turn around orders quickly and still deliver the high quality that customers demand. With the HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer and HP Vivera pigment inks, you can print up to 445 ft²/hr at production speed without sacrificing quality.
Producing a broad range of high-quality large-format applications including posters, POP displays, maps, light boxes, and canvas prints.
8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
Sheet feed; roll feed; media bin; automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)
Easy, unattended, and reliable operation—Avoid wasting time and money on trial and error with automatic color calibration thanks to the embedded spectrophotometer.
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
Up to 445 ft²/hr
Printer drivers, HP DesignJet Click, HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center, HP DesignJet Excel Accounting Report.
Why to Buy
The HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript® Printer delivers a simple, dependable, productive experience. See a fast ROI with a printer that eliminates and automates many steps in your printing workflow. Produce excellent results with Original HP Photo Inks.
HP DesignJet Ink Cartridges
HP 70 130-ml Cyan (C9452A), HP 70 130-ml Light Cyan (C9390A), HP 70 130-ml Light Gray (C9451A), HP 70 130-ml Light Magenta (C9455A), HP 70 130-ml Magenta (C9453A), HP 70 130-ml Matte Black (C9448A), HP 70 130-ml Photo Black (C9449A), HP 70 130-ml Yellow (C9454A), HP 772 300-ml Cyan (CN636A), HP 772 300-ml Light Cyan (CN632A), HP 772 300-ml Light Gray (CN634A), HP 772 300-ml Light Magenta (CN631A), HP 772 300-ml Magenta (CN629A), HP 772 300-ml Matte Black (CN635A), HP 772 300-ml Photo Black (CN633A), HP 772 300-ml Yellow (CN630A). HP 70 Series Printheads.
One-year limited hardware warranty.
What's in the Box
HP DesignJet Z5200 Printer; printheads; introductory ink cartridges; printer stand and media bin; spindle; quick reference guide; setup poster; start-up software; power cord