- HP Pixel Control means sharp details and smooth graduations, even for the most challenging colour combinations
- The new high-definition HP printheads means there’s no need for light inks
- As the first printers to include integrated vertical trimmers, the Z6 cuts post-processing labour time by up to 20%
- Print up to 2.5 times faster without any loss of quality using the 2400 nozzle-per-inch high-definition printheads
- Handle even the most complex files with powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine
- The larger 775-ml HP ink cartridges, built-in take-up reel and long media rolls mean you can leave this printer to print alone, without human interaction.
High-definition printing with fewer inks
With a DesignJet Z6 PostScript Printer, you’ll be able to clearly distinguish the most subtle of details and see high-contrast colour, thanks to the new high-definition HP printheads. These feature dual drop technology, which means there’s no need for light inks, while HP Pixel Control ensure smooth gradients and transitions for even the most challenging colour combinations. The result? Water- and fade-resistant prints for indoors or out.
Productivity is recalibrated with speed and simplicity
You’ll find it easy to handle peak volumes and meet demanding deadlines with a DesignJet Z6 – HP’s powerful processing architecture and the Adobe PDF Print Engine can handle the most complex files. The integration of a vertical cutter – a first for wide format printing – means labour savings of up to 20 percent on your post-processing. And you’ll be printing up to 2.5 time faster with the 2400 nozzle-per-inch, high-definition HP printheads.
Super secure – protecting your work and your information
You’ll be able to protect your printer and your data from unauthorized access by using HP Secure Boot, whitelisting and encrypted hard disk. Documents are protected and confidentiality is preserved with authentications solutions like PIN printing and card readers. HP JetAdvantage Security Manager and HP Web JetAdmin are both included in the box, for added security and to enable you to manage your fleet remotely.