- Get the most accurate colour matches ever with the built-in spectrophotometer
- Automatically detects when a colour is out of gamut and makes the closest visual match with PANTONE emulation
- Produces richly saturated colour even when printing at top speed
- Large media rolls and high capacity ink means you can print an entire shift unattended
- Avoid cockling and cut media costs with the Drop & Dry system
- Save up to 50% floor space – it’s the first dye-sub printer with front media loading
Colour you can rely on with HP SmartColor
With HP SmartColor, you can confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with the assurance of best-in-class colour consistency from device to device. It also enables you to create colour profiles in half the time or simply download finished profiles from the HP cloud-based library.
Streamline your production
The HP Stitch S500 offers a new way to save time and money. You’ll be able toprint onto both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric from the same device. And by eliminating manual interventions with automatic printhead maintenance, you’ll save time and cut your media costs. Uninterrupted printing across shifts and overnight will boost your output and your efficiency, and you’ll be in total control with real-time fleet management and HP Smart Services
Reduce your maintenance costs and your wastage
Media costs are kept to a minimum with the Drop & Dry system that avoids cockling when using lightweight transfer paper. At the same time the 1200 dpi printheads and Smart Nozzle Compensation system means fewer reprints and less media wastage. And you’ll even save space – as the first dye-sub printer with front media loading, the Stitch S500 takes up 50% less floor space than alternative 64” dye sub textile printers.