Pay-As-You-Go for the HP PageWide 4000XL MFP
Imagine having a printer on which there were no rental payments, no lease payments but just a simple pay as you go system that included media, ink, printheads and next-day, onsite service. Like the idea? You can have it, with our new Pay-As-You-Go scheme.
What are the benefits of Pay-As-You-Go?
Large format commercial printers can represent a substantial capital outlay for small to medium-sized companies, but if you need one to be able to do your business, it’s an issue you can’t avoid. Either you’ll have to pay out a lump sum of cash or, if you haven’t got that, you’ll end up paying over the odds in rental or lease payments. Not anymore, however. Perfect Colours has devised a new way of meeting your printing requirements.
Our new Pay-As-You-Go initiative is a flexible monthly contract that is tailored to suit your business and your workflow. This is how it works:
- Instead of a large capital outlay, you sign up to a monthly contract.
- Contracts can vary in duration, from three years up to five years.
- Your monthly price includes media suitable for technical drawings, all ink, printheads and associated consumables.
- It also includes next-day, onsite service.
- You pay for what you print, with prices starting at just £1.50 per square metre.
- The minimum requirements are 500 square metres per month and a three-year contract.
- With no up-front outlay and a predictable single monthly payment for all your printing needs, the new scheme is the painless way to boost your print production.
Use Pay-As-You-Go to secure an HP PageWide 4000 XL MFP
The PageWide 4000 XL is the ideal printer for our new Pay-As-You-Go scheme and a great way to increase your productivity without dipping into your capital. This is a hard-working machine that will cover all of your needs – from printing to scanning and copying in a single device.
- Power through your workload with up to 8 D/A1 pages per minute in monochrome and colour, with fast 30-second first page out.
- Print, scan and copy with integrated 1200 dpi scanner.
- It takes up to 4 rolls at a time, with a 100-page integrated top stacker.
- You can accurately track your productivity with the HP SmartTracker.
- Naturally, superior quality is a given – with crisp lines, fine detail and smooth grayscales.
- The PW 4000 XL uses pigment ink for dark blacks and vivid colours, and the output is moisture and fade resistant even on uncoated bond.
- Comes with a range of peace-of-mind security features including self-encrypting HDD, Secure Disk Erase, IPSec and PIN printing.
- Also available – a choice of HP software and drivers to control and monitor your printer and streamline your workflow.
For more information about setting up a Pay-As-You-Go contract for a new HP PageWide 4000 XL MFP, call our sales department on 0845 680 9000.